torsdag 17 december 2009

Computer crash

My computer regularly loves to break down in the weirdest way, this time however was different, this time it was some kind of meltdown resulting in a flash of the bluescreen of death (famous Microsoft phenomenon). so i had to re-install everything and find all my lovely bookmarks and worst of all, remember all my passwords...

but im back and tomorrow i will start some painting on the sternguard fellas aswell as the techmarine that havent showed you guys yet since it looks like crap.

next week there will be X-mas celebrations for alot of days aswell as my birthday so there will be some new stuff for me i hope.

to give you guys a hint at what im getting for myself have a look:

Photobucket

its not that tricky i guess, if you know....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar